Some of the top facts till now you need to know about hurricane Harvey.
- The total amount of rain that fell on the Houston area after Harvey came ashore 20 trillion gallons.
- federal relief money demand around $125 billion.
- The amount of rain recorded at Cedar Bayou on the outskirts of Houston 51.88 inches.
- Homes estimated to be damaged or destroyed by Harvey 185,149.
- People who have registered for assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) 364,000.
- People in shelters 42,399.
- People rescued by federal forces 10,000.